13th Jan 2020 - 9:54am
AMX appoints new Head of Product to expand service offering
13/01/2020 - 9:54am
- The Asset Management Exchange (AMX), an institutional platform for investors and asset managers, has appointed Dr Kerrie Mitchener-Nissen as Head of Product.
- Mitchener-Nissen joins AMX, which manages over USD9.5 billion in assets, to lead a growing team of four product specialists. She will be responsible for managing existing solutions as well as new product development, to support the expanding range that AMX can offer its clients.
- Mitchener-Nissen joins from JP Morgan Asset Management where she served for 13 years, most recently as Head of International Product Development. In this role she was responsible for setting and executing the product strategy to for the Global Liquidity line of business.
- Brian Odendaal, Chief Operating Officer of AMX, says: "Kerrie is a self-driven and creative thinker, with a track record of designing innovative client-centric solutions and managing large-scale initiatives. She is a highly regarded industry influencer with market leading fund management capabilities. I am confident her wealth of experience and vision will prove valuable to both the asset managers and institutional investors on AMX.”
- Launched in February 2017, AMX was designed to fundamentally transform institutional investment for the benefit of the end saver. AMX helps to do this by standardising, centralising and streamlining the process ofinvesting,makingimplementation and monitoring more efficient.
Moves & Appointments